SalesForce JOB 1:
Position: Salesforce Developer.
Type: long-term project, full time
Employer will provide the TN visa; placed in Texas and surrounding states with full time- W2 contract.
- At least 3.5+ yoe in Software Development using Object Oriented Programming such as C++, C#, Java
- 3.5+ yoe in Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force com IDE, Eclipse and other IDE’s
- 3.5+ yoe Force com migration tool
- Experience working with Web Services, SQL, CI/CD Automation
- Nice to have the certification of SalesForce Dev or SalesForce Admin
- Must hold your Bachelor’s Degree and Intermediate, Advanced English
- Availability to relocate to the USA.
What we Offer?
- The opportunity to work for the 500 Fortune Companies in USA
- Growth Plan in career
- Sponsorship of Tn Visa and after 2 years the company will fill the H1B visa application
send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SalesForce JOB 2:
Position: Salesforce Developer with some experience with Administration and global implementation experience.
Apex experience needed
Salary: 110k to 125k base + bonus and profit sharing.
Send resume on email@example.com
SalesForce JOB 3:
Position: Salesforce Developers
Location: Atlanta, GA
Loation: Philadelphia, PA
Type: long term contract
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SalesForce JOB 4:
Position: Salesforce Integration Architect
Location: San Diego. CA
Type: Long Term – Min 1 Yr
- Salesforce certified Architect
- Salesforce certified Developer
- Salesforce certified Administrator
- Experience in building integration between Salesforce and other applications
- Hands on experience with Salesforce development
- Experience in implementing Salesforce projects
- desirable experience in Salesforce eCommerce (not mandatory)
Send resume at email@example.com or +1-925-264-6058
Note: We didn’t verify these jobs personally. Please be careful if they ask you Money.